LAPPG Mtg Oct 12, 2011

• Thank you received: 144

LAPPG Mtg Oct 12, 2011 was created by Fred Ginsburg

You are invited join us for our first LAPPG meeting at the fabulous
Showbiz Store & Café on October 12th, 2011 at 7pm.

October's Agenda:

2 Reel Guys and SmartSound Demo

Larry: Norman, did you know that 2 Reel Guys is going to the LAPPG?
Norman: No, but hum a few bars and I'll see if I can hum along!
Larry: Uh, maybe not.
Norman: When are we going to be there?
Larry: October 12th at 7:00 pm. The 2 Reel Guys is making their first ever world-wide live performance
Norman: I should be there then?
Larry: Norman. Not only should you be there, you are going to be a star!
Norman: We're gonna talk about telling stories, working with crew...
Larry: ...and all the things about production that don't involve technology, it's gonna be great!
Norman: You think we should tell anyone?
Larry: We just did!

Yes, you heard it here! The 2 Reel Guys are taking their show on the road and are coming to the LAPPG to share insight about visual storytelling.

2 Reel Guys are Larry Jordan - Final Cut guru, producer, director, editor, author, and trainer with over 30 years video production and post-production experience and Norman Hollyn, media expert, film, television and music editor and Associate Professor and Head of the Editing Track in the USC’s School of Cinematic Arts.
www.2reelguys.com

And you will learn the latest innovations in music soundtrack technology for film and video. Kevin Klingler, the inventor of SmartSound's patented music customization technology will be here to show you all the latest advancements in customizable music for your soundtracks. Never before has a technology given you the power to save time while making more creative soundtracks. If you don't know the latest from SmartSound, this is a must-see event. Everything you've learned about stock music is now obsolete...come see why.
www.smartsound.com

RSVP here: lappgmeetingoctober12th.eventbrite.com/
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Fred Ginsburg.
12 years 5 months ago #158

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds