Autodesk University and Student Opportunities

• Thank you received: 144

Autodesk University and Student Opportunities was created by Fred Ginsburg

I just wanted to introduce myself again from the UFVA Conference and explore where Autodesk can assist you in your education efforts. I’d like to keep a conversation going with you throughout the year in my new position with Autodesk.

I have 3 areas I’d like to call your attention to and then make myself available to discuss any issues you might like to add.

First, if you have never attended Autodesk University, we have added a new conference adjacent to AU this year that should be of great interest to you and your colleagues: Autodesk CAVE. CAVE Conference will bring together a spectrum of artists, designers, and storytellers to explore and celebrate the fundamental spirit that traverses these creative domains and disciplines. December 2nd will deliver a full day of keynote speeches, seminars and networking sessions from world renown artists & designers sharing their methods and sources of creativity. Take a look at the offering and see what might interest you at: autodeskcave.com/agenda AU offers educational discounts for attendees.

Secondly, the Autodesk Student Expert Program is currently accepting new students and faculty members interested in joining a collaborative community to learn from and teach others in the Media and Entertainment community. Students can accumulate points and reach levels of recognition that may lead to internships, trips to industry events like AU and Siggraph and overall recognition as an expert in the tools that define their chosen field. Please check out the Student Expert Program at: www.studentexpert.net/

Finally, I just want to make sure everyone understands the resources available from Autodesk to learn our products. From our FREE Software for Students and Educators Program to our YouTube Learning Channels, our Blogs and Webinars and our NEW Smoke curriculum. These resources are all available at area.autodesk.com/students

Please take a look at everything we offer to make your programs more effective by increasing access to technology, training and events designed to promote learning, collaboration and industry placement.

Thanks, please let me know if you have any questions.

Ron

Ron Richard
Education Program Manager
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
10 years 6 months ago #1505

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds