Looking for PA's May 11-22, 2015

• Thank you received: 144

Looking for PA's May 11-22, 2015 was created by Fred Ginsburg

Hey there,
I hope at least some of you remember me, if not, I'm Sophia Zacharczuk, I walked last May and was one of the producers on Sing About It, the senior thesis film.
Anyway, I, along with a couple of other CSUN alum, are shooting the remaining of a feature film in a couple of weeks, titled Her Side of the Bed. Although already staffed with the core crew, we are looking for a few more helpful hands on set. PAs are non-paid but its a good way to gain experience.
Being that I, along with a few others from the program, produced Lori Sheedy (another feature length a few years ago that has been running through the festival circuit), we are excited to be venturing into another project. We’re also excited that Her Side has already been highlighted in a number of articles and features talent like Debra Wilson from Mad TV, Tim Russ from Star Treck, as well as Steven Anthony Lawrence from the Disney series Even Stevens, just to name a few!
If you have any students that are interested in being a PA for us, the film shoots May 11-22, mostly in the DTLA area. Everyone will need their own vehicle or means of transportation. Anyone interested should contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Talk soon.

Sophia Zach
www.sophiazach.com

Producer, Her Side of the Bed
8 years 11 months ago #2664

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.125 seconds