Chapman Senior Thesis needs crew for Fall 2012

• Thank you received: 144

Chapman Senior Thesis needs crew for Fall 2012 was created by Fred Ginsburg

Hey Everybody:

Sorry to blast you with so many emails. My name is Ryan Bengford, I'm a senior Director Emphasis, and I'm looking for some enthusiastic key crew members to work on my Senior Thesis next Fall (specifically JUNIORS taking thesis next fall/spring). We'll be shooting in Cycle 0, which is at the last two weeks of September. I need people who are committed and willing to do their best at what they do, which I know many of you are.

To give you a brief summary, this is a loose adaptation of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde with atmosphere in the realm of Outbreak, Contagion, and Snatch. It follows a medical student who has just recently been medically cured of cancer. However this cure turns out to be an infectious virus that spreads a very "Dr.-Jekyll-and-Mr.-Hyde-esque" metamorphoses.

I'm looking for the following positions to be filled by Juniors going into Thesis next year:

Editor
Sound Designer
Production Designer

This should be a really great and fun set. If your interested in any kind of thriller this will be the perfect opportunity for you to work on something intense and awesome! Please let me know before March 1st.

Thank you so much for your time,

Ryan Bengford
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
12 years 1 month ago #456

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.215 seconds