For week ending Oct 4, 2017

• Thank you received: 144

For week ending Oct 4, 2017 was created by Fred Ginsburg

Monday: First quiz!!! Although sticking around for open lab is optional, all students are required to be in class at 2pm sharp in order to take our first quiz. No scantrons. Test will focus on the first lectures so far (excluding microphones) and a little bit on Pro Tools. After the test, we will group grade/review the questions/answers. If you do poorly, you may retake the test on any Monday. Make sure you write down your website username and bring it on Monday.... it just may be worth a whole lot of points!

Wednesday: continuation of microphones (condenser). If time permits, we will begin to learn about mixing panels (Mack 1402) so read the articles.

A couple students still have not registered for the website. Oh well, less competition for the rest of you. I guess they are not interested in decent grades.

No pity. I announced multiple times that if any student was not able to register on account of financial or technical issues, they should contact me ASAP and we could work something out.
6 years 6 months ago #4583

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.263 seconds