For week ending Sept 11, 2020

• Thank you received: 144

For week ending Sept 11, 2020 was created by Fred Ginsburg

A pause, in memory of those who perished on 9-11....

Last Friday, we got off to a good start. Learning the business of Prod Sound and the make-up of the Sound Dept. This week we will continue that topic, with more focus on equipment packages and rental houses. Wow, real life stuff; what a concept!

Copies of our PowerPoints can be found in the College Classes > Presentations tab. The Audio Basics is under CTVA 230, but the remainder of our lectures are stored under CTVA 358. If you ever cannot locate one of our lectures, just email me and I will send you a copy.

I do that so that you should not have to take notes of what you see on screen: the PowerPoint itself. Instead, just take notes of any verbal information or details that I provide during the lectures.

It is important to continue the readings. If you have finished the first few articles, then dive into the rest of the first two sections. After that, just work your way down the list. In addition, explore the site. Read the featured articles that are on the other (preceding) pages, as well as Fred's Blog. Lots of good stuff! Of course, you should also explore the topics menu on the right side of the homepage: even more articles. And for fun, even a section about BBQ (the Sound Dept has to eat, right?).

I cannot keep stressing this enough: Please feel free to contact me with any questions about what you have read, course concerns, problems/issues, or how hot it is in Las Vegas.

See you all on Friday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rodrigo Jacome, Kayla Hoeflinger
3 years 7 months ago #4795

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds